Boarding your dog or cat can be stressful for both the pets and their owners. You may be worried, thinking "Where can I find a veterinarian near me? One I can count on to care for my pet while I'm away."
If you're looking for trustworthy boarding with a veterinarian in Raleigh or the surrounding area, look no further than Raleigh Community Animal Hospital. We strive to make pet boarding as simple as possible. Our dedicated staff will treat your pet with the love and kindness they deserve.
At this time, we only board pets that are current clients. This is to ensure the health of all of the pets being boarded. So if you're not already a client, and need some first-class accommodation for Fluffy, bring them in for a wellness exam.
Our canine and feline guests will be accommodated on the second floor of the hospital. Dogs and cats are kept separate. Pups will enjoy plenty of outdoor time (weather permitting). We also have three air-conditioned play rooms for them to play, run around, or just watch.
Cats have an area with a large window and attached bird feeders to keep them stimulated. Climbing structures and comfy chairs are also provided. There are plenty of cat condos and enclosed litter boxes for privacy. We also have a Feliway diffuser to help keep the kitties calm.
For pets in need of special care, we have a unit on the first floor. All pets here will get the specialized care they need.
A Few Things to Consider
When boarding your pet with us:
- Bring your pet’s normal food: We ask this to avoid any upset tummies and feelings. No worries if you forget or the food runs out. We are happy to provide our premium house food.
- Nail trimming and baths: For the health and safety of everyone, we ask that your pet not have overgrown nails, is clean, and flea free. We are happy to perform these services ahead of your stay if you like.
- Health: You will be asked to certify that your pet has not had any communicable illness in the past 30 days.
- Medications: Our compassionate staff will happily administer any oral or topical medication your pet needs. We ask that all medicine be in the original container with your pet's name and directions.
- Vaccines: All of our guests must be up to date on vaccinations. We do require proof in writing.
Boarding Options for Your Pet in Raleigh, NC
The welcoming staff at Raleigh Community Animal Hospital is here to put your mind at ease. You can rely on us to not only care for your pet but love them while you're away. We're happy to answer any questions. Give us a call at (919) 948-4210!