A different way of doing things....
Instead of bundling our services based on generalizations and corporate policies, we strive for and believe in individualized care based on a handful of criteria for your pet including risk factors, lifestyle and even your wallet.
We know you are the most important player in the healthcare of your fur-family so we cater and accomplish our wellness way and philosophy through an education of explanations, answers and options. Just a few of the things we do here at one of Raleigh's finest full-service veterinary hospitals:
- Comprehensive examinations and behavior consultations
- Preventative care including vaccines, blood pressure monitoring, and EKG's
- Surgery including but not limited to: spay and neuters, limb amputation, eye removal, and foreign body exploratories
- Dental cleanings and tooth extractions
- On-site diagnostics including heartworm tests, fecal examinations, urinalysis, cytology, and radiographs
- Laser therapy to aid in fighting infection, healing wounds, and treating injuries or arthritis
- New Telemedicine appointments to help limit the spread of COVID-19